have you ever?
Have you ever loved someone, you wanna do everything to them?
Have you ever loved someone, they're your everything; your moon, your stars and your sunshine,
therefore you can't live without these entities you feel like dying anytime soon?
Have you ever woke up from your sleep, smiling, because you've dreamed about them the night before?
Have you ever... Oh, never mind.
I have.
But I'm being rational. Sometimes.
But I'm being rational. Sometimes.
I love the person, but I didn't want to do everything for them.
I feel like, to do everything is like you are ready to throw yourself into a pit of fire, or walk barefooted on stone cold ice, or maybe if they said jump, yes you're hesitating, but you'll jump eventually. But why? Because you love them.
I feel like, to do everything is like you are ready to throw yourself into a pit of fire, or walk barefooted on stone cold ice, or maybe if they said jump, yes you're hesitating, but you'll jump eventually. But why? Because you love them.
But me...
He was the half of me and my life. He shone so bright, I am content. He wanted one thing but I what I've always wanted the other things. My dreams are bigger and so is his. But my dreams are important, not as his.
Therefore...
We let each other go.
Have you ever be in love?
I have. I was.
Comments